Why instruct an Agent?
You want to let the property professionally and have little or no experience for letting with the ever increasing legislation, types of tenancies and requirements dealing with EPC’s Electric and Gas safety reports and Property Licenses.
Letting and Management Services
We offer 3 levels of service for letting to suit your requirement.
- Tenant Introduction Service
- Advise you on the likely rental value.
- Market the property.
- Accompany the prospective tenants.
- Compile and check the references.
- Obtain proof of employment and funds and ID’s
- Carry out credit checks
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and agree the terms.
- Arrange and collect first month rent, deduct the agency fee and provide the invoice for the same and advise you on the Deposit scheme.
- Part Managed Service
For landlords who want to manage the repairs or maintenance to their property but don’t want hassle of protecting deposit, collecting rent or renewing the tenancy,
In addition to the Tenant Introduction Service above we would provide:
- Protect the deposit with the appropriate scheme.
- Collect rent on the monthly basis and forward it to you by BACS.
- Send you monthly statement.
- Send renewal or termination Notices to the tenant at the end of the tenancy
- Arrange Gas safety Certificates annually.
You would be responsible for the repairs and maintenance.
- Full Management Service
If you are a landlord, who wants all the tenancy responsibility to be taken care of :
In addition to the above:
- Handle problems and questions from the tenant.
- Arrange any maintenance or repairs necessary.
- Update you with on any new legislation.
- Carry out property inspections six monthly and provide the report.
- Handle any Insurance claim.
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Send renewal or termination notices to the tenants.
- Complete a thorough check – out inspection for damages or dilapidation.
- Oversee the return of deposit and any correspondence with the tenancy deposit scheme.
- Arrange any cleaning and maintenance and check it afterward.
Subject to additional Fees (On all levels of Service)
- Arrange Pre tenancy inspections such as Gas safety Certificates, Energy Performance Certificates and Electrical Safety Checks.
- Arrange for an Independent specialist to prepare an inventory, schedule of condition and carry out the formal check of your new tenant.
- Arrange part or full furnishing to the property.
- Arrange any necessary repairs or maintenance instructing the trusted contractors.
- Arrange any pre or post tenancy cleaning to the property.